Services We Provide
Tennessee Process Pumps is dedicated to providing the highest quality service and repair department in the industry.
Our service technician has been factory trained by our manufacturers, and has several years of “hands on” experience. We offer 24 hour, 7 day a week emergency number for our customers. We also provide on-site repairs, in-house repairs and pump evaluations for almost all brands of pumps, meters and valves.
- Pump Alignment – Featuring state of the art laser alignment equipment
- Complete pump assemblies of both standard and custom engineered systems
- Large in-house Inventory
- Relentless Root Cause Analysis program for failed equipment
- Impeller trim – Capable of in house impeller trim
- System surveys – Determine hydraulic bottlenecks in a customer’s facility
- Pump “Bad Actors” Evaluation
- Pump surveys – Evaluate installed customer pump population. Create a detailed spreadsheet containing serial numbers and a parts list for each individual unit.
- On-Site Inventory control
- Trailer Demo – Featuring our state of the art “Pump Technology on Wheels” working pump demonstration. This unit allows the customer the ability to see the internal components of both cutaway pumps as well actual working pumps. It also has a cavitation demonstration, literature and a video education center.
Lunch & Learn
On-site or in house pump training and basic hydraulics education (available onsite customer facility or off-site). Trainings are available for any Tennessee Process Pumps product lines that include pumps, meters, valves, and ancillary process equipment. This service is geared towards the individuals that will be servicing the pumps purchased from us. This includes shop technicians, field engineers, etc. Lunch is provided. To schedule, please provide a head count of the interested party.
*Training is free of charge, unless TPP returns to provide a service past the training experience.
Pump Technology On Wheels
Don’t miss this opportunity to see our state-of-the-art liquid handling equipment.
- Demonstrations of Self Priming Centrifugals, Progressive Cavity, Air Operated Diaphragm, Metering, Rotary Vane, Rotary Gear, Mag-Driven, Mixer, Meter, Turbine, Pulsation Dampeners, and more
- Watch Maintenance Videos
- View Cutaway Models
- See Inside a Centrifugal and Positive Displacement Pump while in Operation